Next-Wave would like to invite all those interested to
submit articles and papers for publication.
Please submit articles on any of the following topics:
- Effective examples of ministry - Articles
on types evangelism, outreach, prayer and worship that are culture-current. Include
pictures if possible!
- Church Planting - Progress reports, ideas,
experiences, lessons learned.
- Apologetics - Articles on culturally
relevant defense of the faith. How do you do it? What do you do? What are
the necessary elements?
- Liturgy - There is much talk about the
re-introduction of forms of liturgy. What do you do? What do you see in your
Share your experiences, and articles on worship renewal.
- Narrative Preaching - Narrative preaching
is a term often heard these days. How do you do it? What do you do? Submit a sermon that
you think is a good example. What are necessary elements?
- Leadership - Some suspect that leadership
is a whole new ball game.
- Strategy - Thinking creatively and
strategically about fulfilling your mission. What does it take? How can churches and
leaders be strategic? Also includes articles on systems-thinking.
- Youth Ministry
- Ecclesiology - As we enter the next
century many are reconsidering what 'church' really is. Share your insights and questions
- Book reviews - Read a book you would like
to review? Submit a review here!
- Comments on Culture. To be culturally
relevant one needs to be culturally informed. We invite you to share your analytical
- Other - Please submit articles and papers
on anything that you consider relevant to our focus.
- Name and address
- Current occupation
- Current Ministry involvement
- Name of spouse, amount of kids
- Brief statement of ministry focus.
The author maintains all rights to
Next-Wave will not sell your work to other parties.
Possible parties interested in publishing your material will be provided with your name
By submitting material to Next-Wave, the author releases
Next-Wave to publish his or her material on the Next-Wave website.
Next-Wave is a volunteer publication, without funds to pay
you for your work.
Next-Wave maintains the right to edit any submission for
publication purposes. As much as possible we will leave your article in its original
condition. But we maintain the right to edit for purposes of flow, spelling and lay-out.
Next-Wave maintains the right to refuse any article for
publication without providing a reason. Possible reasons for refusal
- Offensive material
- Un-moderated statements
- No real contribution to the discussion
- Subject outside the focus of
interest of Next-Wave
- Political agenda
All material should be send to:
Please send articles in rtf, txt or doc (Word) format. Please
make sure all materials are fully spell checked. Include URLs you may want to link to.
Please scan pictures at high-resolution.
Pictures sent by mail will be returned upon request.
All material should be received by the
1st of the month of
publication. Publication is the 15th of every month.