y'all are nuts.
1) you can call god george, or ming, or jose, or pete, or cow, mork or anything else you
want to. it really doesn't matter. god is quite simply god. god doesn't even need a name.
it's humans who need a name for god.
2) all religions are wrong. they all descend from a system of
belief and ritual and myth that evolved into another. religion is the invention of
humankind. god had nothing to do with religion. humans invented religion, god simply is.
3) the problem with religion is that followers spend their life
studying and propagandizing their religion, much better to spend one's life pondering and
pursuing god and the mysteries of life and the universe on a personal level rather than to
continue to attempt finding meaning in dogma and doctrine
4) there's the deity, and there's the dogma. one has nothing to do
with the other. a fact regularly dismissed in all these religion related newsgroups
5) contrary to what you may believe, you won't know what happens
next until your dead. all else is speculation, i don't care what you believe, think or
have been raised/told/forced to "know ", you don't know jack, until you get
6) going on endlessly about one form of belief or another does
nothing for mankind. give your time and money to charity and good works. something useful
might actually happen and something good get done.
have a nice night.