Call for Papers
NEXT WAVE would like to invite all those interested to
submit articles and papers for publications.
Please submit articles on any of the following topics:
- Effective examples of ministry - Articles on types
evangelism, outreach, prayer and worship that are culture-current. Include pictures if
- Church Planting - Progress reports, ideas, experiences,
- Apologetics - Articles on culturally relevant defense of the
faith. How do you do it? What do you do? What are necessary
- Liturgy - There is much talk about the re-introduction of
forms of liturgy. What do you do? What do you see in your minds eye? Share your
experiences. Also articles on worship renewal.
- Narrative Preaching - Narrative preaching is a term often
heard these days. How do you do it? What do you do? Submit a sermon that you think is a
good example. What are necessary elements.
- Leadership - Some suspect that leadership is a whole new
- Strategy - Thinking creatively and strategically about
fulfilling your mission. What does it take? How can churches and leaders be strategic?
Also includes articles on systems-thinking.
- Youth Ministry
- Ecclesiology - As we enter the next century many are
reconsidering what 'church' really is. Share your insights and questions with us.
- Book reviews - Read a book you would like to review? Submit
a review here!
- Comments on Culture. To be culturally relevant one needs to
be culturally informed. We invite you to share your analytical insights.
- Other - Please submit articles and papers on anything that
you consider relevant to our focus.
- Name and address
- Current occupation
- Current Ministry involvement
- Name of spouse, number of children
- Brief statement of ministry focus.
The author maintains all rights to his work.
NEXT WAVE will not sell your work to other parties.
Possible parties interested in publishing your material will be provided with your name
By submitting material to NEXT WAVE, the author releases
NEXT WAVE to publish his or her material on the NEXT WAVE website.
NEXT WAVE is a volunteer publication, without funds to pay
you for your work.
NEXT WAVE maintains the right to edit any submission for
publication purposes. As much as possible we will leave your article in its original
condition. But we maintain the right to edit for purposes of flow, spelling and lay-out.
Next Wave maintains the right to refuse any article for
publication without providing a reason. Possible reasons for refusal
- Offensive material
- Unmoderated statements
- No real contribution to the discussion
- Subject outside the focus of interest of NEXT WAVE
- Political agenda
All material should be send to:
c/o Charles Wear, publisher
24711 Covey Rd.
Moreno Valley, California
Please send articles in txt or doc (Word) format. Please
make sure all materials are fully spell checked. Include URL's you may want to link to.
Please scan pictures at high-resolution.
Pictures sent by mail will be returned upon request.
All material should be received by the 10th of the month of
publication. Publication is the 15th of every month.
[^ Back to top]
[Back to current Issue]
||Next Wave is a
magazine for Pastors, Church Planters and Leaders.
The purpose of Next Wave is to discuss the nature of ministry, faith
and leadership in the 21st century with Christians from many nations and denominations.
Next Wave is free to all. We depend on you
contributing your views, experiences, insights, stories, questions and answers. To respond
to anything you read here, or contribute an article, please write to email@example.com
All of the views expressed here are
strictly those of
the authors, not necessarily those of Next Wave staff.
All articles in Next Wave are protected by
copyright. Usage is only permitted when approved by author or Next Wave staff.